Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Via Via Cafe

I always go to this place whenever I’m in Jogja. And I’m glad that my friends liked it too, and we were satisfied with our meals there. They provide local, western, and a bit of Chinese food and beverage, also free wi fi connection.

Visitors are both local and international. What my friends and I had were es dawet (sweet beverage with ice that’s basically made of coconut milk, palm sugar, and rice powder jelly), Banana lassi, java coffee, fried tempeh, various pasta, sausages, and garlic bread, the price can go up and down (well, mostly up), but overall the food in Yogyakarta (or any aspect of living, for that matter) tends to be cheap if you compare it than in Bali.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review